Welcome to the International Federation of Denturists.
The membership of the International Federation of Denturists (IFD) consists of National Denturist organizations from around the world interested in providing a forum for the promotion of the profession.
The objectives of the IFD are:
- Promote the development of federations or associations of Denturists in each country and political subdivision of each country to represent the views of Denturists to government and governmental authorities and agencies;
- Promote the interest and general welfare of Denturists throughout the world;
- Create and maintain favourable national and international climates within which Denturists can practice their profession;
- Promote research in career training programs for Denturists;
- Promote high educational standards, and develop a code of ethics for Denturists;
- Collect statistical and other such information, and disseminate it to its members;
- Conduct general promotional activities, including advertising and publicity on international and national levels;
- Disseminate information of a general, economic, social, educational and governmental character and to secure and present the views of the members to other organizations, governmental agencies, legislatures and the public;
- Promote the recognition and acceptance of the services provided by Denturists.
Please browse our site and feel free to contact us. We would be very happy to answer any questions you may have. Our meetings are open to all Denturists and we welcome new members.
If your country does not have legislation allowing the profession of Denturism and you wish to know how this may become a possibility, contact us now…we can help.